Monday, March 3, 2014

Motivation Monday

I am absolutely loving all of the amazing feed back and encouragement I have been getting from all of you who read this blog. I have been thinking a lot lately about how to further inspire you and give a little bit back to some of you so I have decided to start sharing some of your stories! If any of you have, or know of someone who has, an inspirational transformation story I would love to hear about it and share it with the rest of my readers. This is an opportunity for anyone who has committed to making a lifestyle change and seen the results of that change. I want to hear from those of you who have lost weight, are naturally thin and struggled to gain muscle, and those who are making time for their health and well being despite the jam packed schedules so many of us have. I want to hear from men and women who participate in all different types of exercise because there are so many fun ways to stay fit that do not involve just going to the gym! 
I would love to have an amazing story to share every Monday! If you are interested in some extra accountability while inspiring others this is the perfect opportunity for you. Email me at the email above and tell me a little about your journey!
My first feature will be posted March 17, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment