Monday, March 17, 2014

Where the heck have I been?!

I am SO sorry I havent been updating my posts the past couple of weeks. So much has been going on it is unbelievable. Helping TJ prep for his show has been a much bigger task than I ever thought it would be but I wouldnt have changed it for anything in this world. Since TJ is also a full time student, he would get up at 4:00am for fasted cardio, go to school from 7:30am-5:30pm, tan, train, then come home to study before bed. I have no idea how he did it but he did and I pretty much did everything else so he could focus on school and training. Being by his side throughout this process has been so rewarding! I am so proud of him and I am so thankful that Riley has such a determined and dedicated father to look up to. I am looking forward to life going back to normal for a while. TJ has decided not to compete again this year and just to focus on school and bulking up a bit before next competition season. I am so excited to have more time to focus on my training and blogging! Thank you all so much for the support and be looking forward to some pretty exciting posts to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment