What You'll Need
1/2 cup oats
1 scoop protein powder (I used Labrada Pro-V 60 Vanilla Ice Cream)
Sugar Free Honey
- Mix oats, protein, eggs, and a dash of cinnamon in a mixing bowl and stir until batter is blended.
- Grease skillet and cook batter just as you would typical pancakes.
- Follow the instructions on back of PB2 and make 2 servings of peanut butter.
- Spread PB2 on top of each of your protein pancakes as they come off the stove top then drizzle with sugar free honey and a dash of cinnamon.
- Add sliced bananas, sugar free honey and cinnamon to the top of your stack and enjoy
I wish I could take the credit for this recipe but this is actually something TJ came up with the other night to help us satisfy a bad sweet tooth. They were awesome!