Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 "The" Year

Hey Guys! Happy New Year!
I am super excited for 2014 for so many reason. First of all, Riley is now four months old.
She is growing up so fast.
2014 is especially an exciting year because it is the year that we set ourselves up for our future. TJ is starting school, he will be attending the fire academy until August. Since the hours at the academy are 7:30am-5:30pm, we will be a one income household until he graduates. My philosophy is that I would rather have him home in the evenings to spend time with Riley than have the little extra income that a part time job would provide. I am oddly very excited about cutting way back and learning to be frugal. New Years also marks the ten week point till TJs fitness competition which means our household is on a strict eating/training regimen. I will be dieting with TJ to provide some support & it will help me be more understanding of days where he's just in a "mood" since I will be having those days too. Plus, contest preparation will help me reach my pre baby weight, hopefully. My parents will be finishing their beach cabin around spring break time so I would love to feel good in my swim suit by then. I know that sounds like a long shot but you would be amazed what your body can do with hard work and dedication in just ten weeks. 
Well, thats most of what the New Year is bringing to the Williams' family. I hope all of you have an amazing year. 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment