Monday, March 17, 2014

TJ's Photo Shoot

Before TJ's competition we decided we would have a photo shoot done. We had the opportunity to work with Thomas Coffman, an AMAZING photographer who really made the photo shoot an enjoyable experience for us. I highly recommend anyone looking for an awesome fitness/misc. photographer use him. Check out his Facebook Page to see more of his images and for his contact info. 




















I mean.....YALL.....isnt he just the most?! Hahahaha. I am so proud of all of his hard work & I cannot brag on these pictures enough. Thomas did an AMAZING job & really made us feel comfortable. We shot the first pictures at the MetroFlex Gym in Houston and the second pictures in a water fall sculpture also in Houston. When we were at the waterfall cars of women were stopping and taking pictures of TJ with their phones!!! SO FUNNY. You could definitely say I am a proud wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment