Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Grilled Chicken & Bell Pepper Over Rice

Since several of my followers are new to eating clean, I decided I would share some simple recipes that you can throw together with the things you already have prepped to make your meal feel more "homemade" and not so much like a reheated leftover. 

What you need:
-1/2 cup brown rice
-1/2 cup bell pepper (color of preference)
-2-4 grilled chicken tenders

Typically, I have all of these things prepped and sitting in the fridge by Sunday evening so its simple just to throw it together. I use the skillet to re-heat all of them because, in my opinion, it makes the food taste like its freshly cooked. Mix them all on a plate & enjoy. For those of you who have been asking for easy, healthy dinner ideas this is one! It is even easier if you meal prep ahead of time so keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment