Tuesday, February 4, 2014

7 WEEKS OUT


So these are my numbers for week 7! Ive lost three pounds and 4.25 inches!


As you can see, I hold more fat on my left side than my right so its a struggle to get it all looking some what symmetrical but hopefully when I am at my goal it will all even out. Several people have asked why I show myself in a thong instead of just the usual bathing suit bottoms...well...because my butt is one of my trouble areas & I want to show exactly what it looks like at every step in the process. TJ is looking great! he cut his body fat from 10% last week to 8% this week and dropped from 223lbs to 215lbs. He is leaning out a little faster than we want because we would like for him to be on stage at 215lbs but he hasnt lost any of his size so hopefully he can maintain 215lbs and just drop what little fat he has left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment