Thursday, February 13, 2014

Green Bean, Ground Turkey & Bell Pepper

Here is another healthy variation of a typical "prepped" meal. It is super clean, super easy, and surprisingly very tasty! 

What you need:
-1/4lb 99% lean ground turkey
- steamed green beans
-1/2 cup bell pepper (color of preference)
-Ms. Dash Seasoning (flavor of preference)

I almost always have ground turkey and bell pepper cooked and put up in the fridge because they're both so versatile and can be used in so many different ways. I have started buying my veggies at SAMs because they come in steam-able bags that contain 4 servings a piece. Throw one in the microwave for 5-7 minutes and its ready to eat! What I have learned about eating clean is that there is ALOT of repetition with the kinds of foods you eat and, if you're like me, that gets old quick. So, presenting the foods in different ways helps me stay on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment