Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Week 13

Super excited about my progress this week. I am down 3.6 pounds and 11.25 inches.
Waking up at 4:30am every day has been rough and this past Friday my alarm didn't go off so I was unable to do fasted cardio in the morning and had to makeup my missed workout Friday night but I think the only thing that matters is that I did it! 
 


 
 I am the leader of the weight loss competition this week with a total of 30 points, however, I could not be more proud of my accountability partners. They are both working so hard and seeing great progress.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can rest assured that not only will you get tasty meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to help promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and decide on the entrees you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your doorstep.

    ORDER NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete