Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013 was so special for several reasons; it was Riley's first Christmas, my sister's first Christmas since getting her own place and the first Christmas for my little family.
Christmas Eve TJ and I decided to bake a birthday cake for Jesus. TJ did most of the baking and decorating himself. I was beyond impressed with how it turned out. I do believe he will be doing the baking from now on.

It is a tradition in my family for my siblings and I to spend the night together Christmas Eve & "Catch Santa". So, in the spirit of tradition, this year was no different. TJ, Riley and I spent the night at my parents with my brother and sister.  Christmas morning we get up bright and early to open gifts.

Santa brought Riley diapers, wipes, formula, and some toys. Riley got some adorable clothes from her aunts and uncles and lots of books from her Nana.

TJ got a new gym bag, jacket, pants, cologne, blender bottles, daddy diaper bag, money to order custom shoes, and boots for the fire academy.
I got some new workout clothes, an outfit, sleeping pants, baking dishes, towels and a camera.
I wish I would have known I got a new camera so I could have opened it first so some of the pictures would be better but now that I have it I am very excited to have better quality pictures to share.
Our family & friends came over to eat lunch.  
 My mom & grandma, two of the classiest women I know. I am beyond thankful that Riley will have them to look up to as she grows up.
 This is my brother Ky (right) & my "brother" Brant (left).
 Aunt Shelly, Uncle Bryant & Riley.
Riley with her Lolli & Tootsie.
This Christmas really made me feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives to love and support us and to be there for Riley as she grows. All material things aside; the gifts that God has given me in the past two years far surpasses anything I could have ever dreamed of.
 One of the most amazing gifts I have ever received is my amazing husband. He supports me, loves me unconditionally, and does whatever he can to ensure that Riley and I are happy. I could not be happier than I am right now.
Miss Riley was absolutely exhausted from all of the Christmas excitement. Poor Thing.
 


1 comment:

  1. Join EverydayFamily TODAY and you will receive stage by stage pregnancy and baby email newsletters, promotions and coupon alerts as well as a wide range of free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines & much more.

    All New Members are Entered to Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete