Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This year has been the most wonderful year of my life. I am so thankful for my sweet little family and for all of my extended family. TJ had a four day weekend for Thanksgiving, which never happens, so we took advantage of it and jam packed the whole thing full of fun!
 
Thanksgiving with the Walkers:
My sweet little girl loved looking at the fire her G-Dub made her!
Sitting in front of the fire again...this time with Uncle Ky
My little turkey's first Thanksgiving outfit..I made the fabric skirt myself and my Aunt embroidered the onsie for her.

My cousin Travis, his wife, Angie and son, Nat came in to visit from Mississippi. I was really excited to get a good picture of Nat and Riley since they are the only great-grandkids on my moms side of the family so far but as you can see..Riley was dead asleep and Nat was not too sure about being on TJs lap; I think it was actually his first time to meet TJ because he was at the gym the last time they came down.  Oh well, one day they will be old enough to sit still for a good picture.
 
Thanksgiving with the Williams:
TJ's family is so fun, they are all full of personality and there is very little idle time at one of their family events so I completely forgot to take more pictures but this one is the one that really mattered. This is Riley's first picture with MawMaw, TJ's grandmother. I really wanted a picture of all of the grandparents and great grandparents the day she was born but unfortunately, MawMaw had to leave before they brought her to me from the nursery so this is a special picture for us.
 
Averi's First Birthday:
TJ's sweet cousin Holli threw her daughter, Averi, a birthday party while they were down even though her birthday was on the 20th.
 

The chalk board I did for the party


How awesome did they do on this cupcake owl cake?!


Trying to get a picture of all of the kids...you just cant wrangle a bunch of one year olds haha

The sweet birthday girl showing off her icing and battle wounds! She is beyond precious.
 
We also got a date night over the Thanksgiving break, which never happens!
We went to watch Mandy & Sarah's husbands' DJ/MC



We had a blast
 


No comments:

Post a Comment