Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week Nine

This week was tough. I worked out hard, ate clean but I just didn't see the numbers I was hoping for. I lost two pounds and I can definitely tell a difference in the lower half of my body but my measurements & the upper half of my body disappointed me. I have been training for the 5k in December so this week my plan was to run 1.5 miles a day, however, I was able to run 2 miles a day! I also did my weight training and body weight exercises every day. I am really trying to focus on regaining some of the strength I lost during my time off from working out. Due to some unnecessary stress I have been retaining an excessive amount of water in my loose skin. With that being said, this week I am really focusing on my diet and making sure to get at least a gallon of water a day to help flush out my excess. I am going to stay consistent with my workouts and see where week ten takes me.
Week Nine Results:

Neck: 13
Chest: 41.5
Right Bicep: 15
Left Bicep: 15.25
Waist: 34.5
Stomach (Belly Button): 37.25
Hips: 46
Right Thigh: 27.5
Left Thigh: 27
Right Calf: 16.5
Left Calf: 16.5
Weight: 187.4
Body Fat: 29.2%
BMI: 32.16


No comments:

Post a Comment