Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Becoming a Family



Becoming a Family
I met my husband at my sisters birthday dinner, March 7, 2012, and we have been pretty much inseparable ever since. We bonded over many things but our strongest bond is probably over our weight loss; which you can find in my fitness blog. We got married on February 24, 2013 in a small ceremony at my parents house. My grandfather preformed the ceremony & we were surrounded by only immediate family. Our wedding was simple with very little stress. I wouldn't have had it any other way.


 
 

 



1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you will know that not only will you eat delicious meals, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu before ordering and choose the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your home.

    TRY IT NOW - home deliveries.

    ReplyDelete