Monday, November 11, 2013

Reagan Williams

Hello and welcome to my blog!
My name is Reagan Williams. I am 23 years old and from Southeast Texas. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, full time employee, fitness enthusiast, and now, blogger. I have an amazing husband, TJ. He is my best friend and sole mate. On September 5, 2013 we welcomed our beautiful little girl, Riley, into our world. I have the most amazing family and friends who have stuck behind me through thick and thin. This blog is about my life after the birth of my daughter, everything from tid bits of my daily life to following my journey to get my body back after my cesarean.

 
One of the primary focus' of this blog is to document my progress as I work toward losing my baby weight and reshaping my body post pregnancy. Before you start following my progress, it is important that you know that this is not my first weight loss journey. I was overweight for the majority of my childhood and then, once in college, I discovered my passion for fitness. When I began trying to lose weight I weighed 226lbs and before my daughter was born I weighed between 135lbs and 140lbs depending on the day. I exercised and ate a clean diet throughout my pregnancy, but despite my efforts, I weighed 220lbs the morning I gave birth to my daughter. It is important for me to document my efforts this time because I did not last time and I have regretted it. I do not have any pictures of me at 226lbs where you can really tell how big I was. Like alot of overweight women I tried to avoid pictures and if I did take them I would position myself in the back of a group or crop myself to appear smaller. Below is a picture of me right before I found out I was pregnant.
As you can see, even though I was in great shape at the time, my skin was night completely tight and I still had stretch marks. I am excited to share my journey this time because I actually have a life and body that is relatable and, even at my best, completely attainable. I work full time and I am a wife and mom. I have stretch marks, cellulite, and I do not have the genetics to make losing weight effortless. I am one of the majority. I have to work my butt off, I have ups and downs, I bloat, and I have to make time to workout and meal prep.
I hope you enjoy following my progress.


1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only eat gourmet meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Take a look at your menu in advance and select the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your door.

    ORDER NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete