Saturday, August 9, 2014

New Look!

Woooooohoooooo!! Finally a look for the blog I am happy with. I wanted something a little more simple, yet, not so simple that my slightly over-the-top personality was not represented on the page.

 A few new additions:
A) Beauty Tab! Yep, I am going to start sharing some of my tips, tricks, and products I love and think are absolutely worth trying.
B) Follow by Email! On the side you will see the new "Follow Me by Email" box. PLEASE take some time to enter your email address so you will be notified when I upload a new blog. You wont want to miss out on some of the new and exciting posts coming up.
C) Follow Me Buttons! You have no idea how long I have been planning on adding these. If youre interested in seeing more about my day to day life PLEASE follow me on my social media accounts. 
D) Share Buttons! Down below each post there are now "share" buttons. If you like what youre reading PLEASE take some time to share it with your friends. 

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK this link to find out if this easy questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete