Saturday, May 17, 2014

TJs Graduation

This is a little bit of a delayed post, however, better late than never I suppose. Words cannot describe how it felt to watch TJ walk across that stage and accept his certificate of completion for the Fire Academy. He and the five other men who graduated with him worked their butts off and made it through the program when so many others failed. It was so amazing to be able to share that experience with him & our friends and family. I wish I had gotten better quality pictures but here are just a few. 
TJ's cousin Justin, his sweet wife Mandy & their future baby boy (still in her tummy and not pictured haha) came to support TJ. They have been so loving and encouraging of him this year while he has been in school. I hope we can show them the same as they become parents to their second child!
My cousin Louann & her baby boy "little" Justin. I wish his eyes had been open but keeping a one year olds attention for a picture was not happening. 
TJ walking across the stage!
So thankful that TJs MawMaw was able to make it to the ceremony and celebrate with him. 
Rileys face when she saw her daddy walk across the stage...so sweet. I am sorry to have to watermark the pictures of Riley, however, someone keeps stealing them for their own personal use. 
So proud of him and all he is doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment