Monday, May 5, 2014

Riley is 8 Months!!

I cannot believe how fast the time is flying. Our little girl is EIGHT months old! 
In the past month she has gotten so curious and is starting to get into everything. She is beginning to try and crawl  and is finally sleeping through the night. We usually get her down between 9pm and 10pm and she has been sleeping till around 4:30am which is definitely a success in my book since TJ and I get up for fasted cardio at that time. I give her a bottle and she goes right back to sleep till I wake her up at 7am to get ready for work. She has such a cute little personality. We are really enjoying watching her interact with everyone around her.  She still does not want much to do with "people food" I have found a few more things she likes but peanut butter is still the only thing she will eat on a consistent basis (however we do not feed it to her much). She is drinking out of a sippy cup now, she loves to watch animals, and she LOVES jewelry. She finally got her first tooth to break through the skin and is finally saying DADA on a consistent basis. She turned 8 months on Cinco De Mayo and it is kind of an inside joke in my family that even though we are not Hispanic we celebrate Cinco De Mayo because it is my dads birthday. I dressed Riley in what we call her "Mexican Fiesta Dress" that my aunt and uncle brought back from one of their vacations to Mexico. It really ended up looking so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment