Sunday, December 1, 2013

Let the Competition Begin/ Week 12

This week I am super excited about my check-in post because two of my girlfriends and I have decided to compete with each other to see who can lose the most weight/inches! I am looking forward to having two accountability partners who are in similar situations as far as their lifestyle and the amount of weight they need to lose. Plus, a little healthy competition will be good for me.
Here's how it works:
1 point earned for every pound lost
2 points earned for every inch lost
2 points earned for each 1% loss in body fat %
The woman with the most points at the end of the competition wins!
 
Here is my starting point (my board says week 12 because it is 12 weeks after Rileys birth)


 
My measurements are:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment